Compared to digital marketing and social media, telemarketing is not exactly cutting-edge technology. However, its efficacy should not be underestimated. Despite a shift towards online strategies, experts still regard telemarketing as an effective and efficient method for generating leads. According to a study, 40% of marketers believe telemarketing is the best vehicle to reach high-quality leads. In-person interactions ranked a close second at 43%.
Why choose us?
- Specialized in Commercial
- Fine-Tuned Strategies
- Commitment to Quality
A tried-and-true marketing tool, telemarketing allows businesses to connect with customers on a personal level. Interacting directly with clients has many benefits. The biggest one is that you can find out exactly what their needs and potential objections might be.
Requirements for a Successful Telemarketing Campaign
While telemarketing has clear advantages, implementing a successful campaign can be challenging. A strong telemarketing campaign demands:
• Expertly trained telemarketers: When launching an in-house campaign, businesses often enlist the help of their staff. This is a common mistake. Because someone is a good employee, it doesn’t mean they have the skills to handle telemarketing. In many cases, employees find the ordeal stressful; and they lack the confidence necessary to secure appointments.
• A quiet work environment: The typical office environment is not conducive to a successful campaign. In a quiet space, telemarketers are able to concentrate on the call recipient. Limiting background noise reduces instances of miscommunication and is a hallmark of professional services.
• Professionally written & researched scripts: In order to turn leads into sales, a campaign must have a strong script. Without one, a campaign is doomed. A feeble script can result in loopholes, awkward silences, and closed questioning.
• Telemarketing equipment: Though telemarketing has been used for decades, the process now involves an array of high-tech equipment, such as computers, software, cables, headsets, and more. This equipment requires maintenance, technical support, and care. Outsourcing completely eliminates these expenses, without sacrificing the better response rates.
Meeting these requirements can put a strain on businesses both physically and financially. That’s why more businesses are choosing to outsource their telemarketing efforts. By hiring skilled industry professionals, companies receive premium services and a maximum return on their investment (ROI).
Our Commitment to Telemarketing Excellence
At Top Roof Marketing, we provide commercial roofing clients with a customized telemarketing experience through our collaborative relationships. Every campaign is structured to meet a client’s specific needs and goals. This telemarketing approach is driven not only by marketing expertise, but an acute knowledge of the commercial roofing industry. This combination has helped clients of ours achieve optimum results.
Going the Extra Mile
Top Roof Marketing believes in keeping clients informed throughout the telemarketing process. We take every step possible to ensure complete customer satisfaction.
• Full reports on the outcome of every call
• Detailed information on set appointments
• Our team sends pre-approved emails to those who request info & deliver this warm lead to our client
• Proven scripts are used for maximum conversions
• All calls are monitored to assure accountability & consistent results
To learn more about our telemarketing services, contact Top Roof Marketing at (800) 795-2187. Schedule a free consultation today! We look forward to hearing from you.