According to a recent digital marketing report, just last year nearly 33.3% of Americans reported a preference for social media as an Internet discovery resource. That was up from 18% of Americans across all demographics reporting the same preference just two years prior.
Other surveys confirm top social media sites play a role in businesses’ lead generation efforts. According to one report, almost 80% of business-to-consumer marketers say they have used Facebook to acquire a customer. Also, a little over 33% of marketers used Twitter and 20% have used Pinterest each, respectively, for customer gains.
LinkedIn’s value was also not to be underestimated, as it was 277% more effective at lead generation than Facebook or Twitter, with 77% of marketers reporting its use for customer acquisition. In other words, social media sites are established resources for gaining customers and can be leveraged for greater profitability.
Why Social Media?
There are multiple benefits to using social media sites.
- Keeping existing customers and prospects engaged
- Building and establishing credibility in local markets
- Enhancing search ranking on leading search engines like Google
- Increasing opportunities for the best marketing, word-of-mouth
- Building an identity as a trusted expert in the local areas
- Showing prospects your value and existing customer base online
- Learning what customers are interested in
- Building relationships with customers online
- Increasing lead conversion viability
Take Your Commercial Roofing Company to the Next Level.
At Top Roof Marketing, we’ve taken great measures and covered all of the stop gaps to ensure we know our industry focus and services inside-and-out. As a full-service commercial roof contractor marketing firm, we’re sensitive to the challenges and demands of the roofing industry and what it takes to succeed.
With our social media services, we’ll make sure your brand is well-represented and your social media presence a good advocate of the value you bring. On staff, we have communications professionals who are very successful social media marketing innovators. They enable us to derive market insights from online communities as well as build and sustain existing customer bases and increased opportunities for referrals.
Here are the stats:
Social media lead conversion rates are 13% higher than the average lead conversion rate. (Source: HubSpot)
79% of marketers report getting higher-quality leads from social media. (Source: Social Media Today)
Social media has a 100% higher lead-to-close rate than outbound marketing. (Source: Hubspot)
9 out of 10 marketers say that social media has generated more exposure for their business. (Source: Wishpond)
With our social media services, you’ll get:
- Higher search engine rankings
- Extended, more influential online presence
- Easy method for instantly communicating with others
- Veteran social networking professionals with extensive know-how
- Faster growth in social media followers
- Opportunities for greater public support for your company
- Professional graphic artists who can make your pages stand out
- So much more!
Contact us for more information about how we can help bolster your presence!